You might not be aware of it, but electricity affects you. Even if you don’t feel it, it would be absurd to think it doesn’t.
We are electrical beings!
We have nerves that are conduits for electric fluids and send electrical signals throughout the body and to the brain, making it possible for us to move, to think, and to feel, and for our bodies to function optimally.
It’s an intricate system and any disruption to it can lead to illness.
Let’s rewind for a second…
EMFs, electrical magnetic frequencies, are naturally delivered from the sun. We have evolved to utilize these natural EMFs to fuel and optimize our function.
nnEMFs, non-native electrical magnetic frequencies, on the other hand, are man-made and delivered to us by modern-day technologies: lightbulbs, computers, cell phones, 5G towers, microwaves, etc. These frequencies are different from the sun and they create oxidative stress in our cells!
Why should we be concerned about nnEMFs? Well, here’s a long list of some symptoms caused by them:
Most of us don’t even know what it feels like for our nervous system to live in a world without any nnEMFs. We live in a “smart” world now with our phones, TVs, refrigerators, washing machines, etc.
Our modern-day technologies, while convenient, come at a cost. We should be able to handle the occasional exposure of nnEMF, but now, we can’t ever get a break from these damaging frequencies.
A constant bombardment of nnEMFs is breaking down our cellular function and making us sicker than ever!
Just take a look at this visual of wireless radiation today:
You can take a closer look at wigle.net or search your own country.
While we can’t completely get away from nnEMFs, besides moving to a remote cabin in the jungle (which I’m about to do 😅), we can do our best to mitigate them as much as possible. Here are some easy and low cost ways to mitigate some of your exposure:
1. Turn your phone on airplane mode. If you have your phone on you, in your purse or pocket, be sure to turn your phone on airplane mode, so it’s not constantly sending and receiving a signal. Hopefully you’re not sleeping with your phone nearby (or god forbid, under your pillow 😫), but turn it on airplane mode before you go to sleep.
2. Unplug appliances and turn off lights when not in use. Every appliance plugged in or light turned on is sending off an electrical current. If you’ve taken Fat Loss 101, you already know you shouldn’t be using lights anyway!
3. Stop using airpods or bluetooth headphones. The last thing you want is nnEMFs directly into your brain. Use wired headphones or use your phone on speaker far away from your head.
4. Turn off the wifi at night. A super easy way to reduce your exposure and also get better sleep!
5. Get grounded. Getting your feet on the ground, in the grass or on the sand, will help protect you from the effects of these harmful frequencies.
6. Do not use your laptop on your lap. One of the worst things you can do is set your laptop on your lap (especially for fertility). You can use a laptop radiation shield from DefenderShield if you need, which is what I use from time to time.
7. Use a Somavedic in your home. This device contains precious and non-precious stones to mitigate the negative effects of any nnEMF exposure in the home. I’ve been using the Vedic for the last few months while traveling Europe and have noticed an incredible difference in my anxiety. You can grab one here and use the code RFN to save 10%.
I hope these easy little hacks help you protect yourself.