High-Protein Cottage Cheese Pancake Recipe
Sep 09, 2022
This cottage cheese pancakes recipe makes 4 servings.
[per serving: 114 cals / 8P, 9C, 5F]
- 3/4 cup (157.5g) cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (28g) coconut flour
- 1 tbsp (12g) coconut sugar (or raw honey)
- 1/2 tbsp (7g) baking powder
- Combine all ingredients one by one in the order listed, mixing each ingredient in before adding the next.
- Preheat a pancake skillet on medium high heat.
- Add a touch of ghee and pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet. These are really challenging to flip if you make them big, so keep them nice and small.
- Fry pancakes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of fruit, more cottage cheese or greek yogurt/skyr and a drizzle of maple syrup or honey!
If you want more high-protein recipes, be sure to check out the Protein Bakes e-book!