How to Achieve Sustainable Fat Loss
Sep 27, 2020
More often than not, fat loss looks like a bumpy rollercoaster. After dramatic and quick weight loss, the weight reappears as quickly as it disappeared. But, what if there was a way to effectively and sustainably lose fat? Imagine ditching the yo-yo diet and weight loss rollercoaster ride.
This is why I created the Fat Loss 101 Training. In the training, I teach the same simple strategies I use with my private coaching clients to get them results that last. My goal is to help you effortlessly lose fat by optimizing your health from a foundational level.
When trying to lose fat, most people will:
- Cut down on portion sizes and leave every meal hungry for more
- Hit the gym religiously and spend hours on the treadmill
- Stop eating carbs, fat, and/or meat
- Adopt a keto, carnivore, or vegan diet
I hate to say it, but these people have it all wrong. Please, don't kill the messenger!
The 4 Fat Loss Mistakes You're Probably Making
Eating healthy and doing all the "right" things, but still frustrated you're not seeing results? Click here to download this FREE guide with the most common mistakes I see people making on their fat loss journey.
Instead of slashing calories and upping workouts, here’s what you should do instead:
- Start with real food, always! Make sure your meals are nutrient-dense, so that you can provide your body with what it needs to thrive and work optimally.
- Regulate your blood sugar. To do so, we focus on adjusting the 3 macronutrients: protein, carbs, and fat. In order to lose fat, you need a very effective blood sugar handling system. Not to mention, blood sugar regulation is key to feeling and preforming your best, physically and mentally. As a result, you'll experience reduced hunger and cravings, increased energy, better mood throughout the day, and improved sleep quality.
- Everything starts with digestion. Without optimal digestion, you cannot absorb the nutrients you're consuming. So, even if you're taking in all the best foods, they're pretty much void if your body can't break them down and absorb them. This is why most of America is overweight and undernourished. You are not what you eat, you are what you digest and absorb.
- Balance your hormones. Hormones are to blame for whether you have a fast or a slow metabolism. You've heard it said before: fat loss is all about calories in vs. calories out. While this equation isn't the end-all-be-all, it does carry some truth. How well your thyroid and hormones function will determine the calories out part of this equation - how many calories you expend. An under-active thyroid or imbalanced hormones will make it really challenging to lose weight.
When it comes to holistic, sustainable fat loss, there's so much to know. The funny thing is: it's not as hard as you think. You get to eat real food, love on your body, and incorporate gentle activity. No more beating yourself up in the gym or eating chicken and broccoli for every meal.
Doesn't that sound great? I promise it's not too good to be true. If I can do it (and also hundred of my clients), so can you!
I'm giving away all the secrets to sustainable fat loss in my Fat Loss 101 Training. You'll learn the exact steps I use with one-on-one clients to:
- Optimize your digestion
- Balance your hormones
- Boost your metabolism
- Effortlessly lose fat
Sign up or learn more about Fat Loss 101, here!