2-Ingredient Banana Coconut Cookies (vegan, paleo, nut-free, gluten-free, lowFODMAP)
Dec 12, 2017
If you know me, you know I’m all about that dessert! It’s my favorite meal of the day, and I can hardly get through 24 hours without it. So, when I can make a sugar-free dessert that’s made with actual whole food ingredients (no flours here!), it brings me the most joy ever. This recipe will bring you joy, too, because it’s super simple, easy to make, and you probably have these ingredients in your kitchen right now.
These babies are also SIBO and lowFODMAP friendly, for anybody dealing with IBS or SIBO (which I am – more on this another time!).
The 4 Fat Loss Mistakes You're Probably Making
Eating healthy and doing all the "right" things, but still frustrated you're not seeing results? Click here to download this FREE guide with the most common mistakes I see people making on their fat loss journey.
I didn’t have chocolate chips on hand, but feel free to add them in. They’re even more delicious with them!
To get more desserts like this, get my FREE RECIPE BOOK here!
2- INGREDIENT BANANA COCONUT COOKIES (vegan, paleo, nut-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, lowFODMAP)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a food processor until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls, then set on the cookie sheet. Press down lightly to flatten.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!